The background attribute of the td tag is not supported
01. We are implementing your licensed drop down menu in dhtml on our new site and it does not appear to work in Firefox.
it is not correct.
You should set, for example:
Try also to set:
var itemPadding="0px 15px 0px 15px";
02. The following error was encountered:
Unable to determine IP address from host name for www.klncit.edu.in
The dnsserver returned:Server Failure: The name server was unable to process this query.
This means that:
The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
Check if the address is correct.
03. Directory Listing Denied:
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.
This error is given because 'Enable Default Document' is not enabled or the default document is NOT default.asp.
1. Open IIS.
2. Right click on the MailMaxWeb folder (or whatever you have named the folder) and click Properties.
3. Go to the Documents Tab.
4. Make sure 'Enable Default Document' is check/enabled and default.asp is the top default document.
04. website error
ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bcd'
Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.
/staff/logout.asp, line 11
05. Stopping the IIS Server to Use Apache
The IIS server is a Windows XP service. If you want to work with the WAMP5 server after installing IIS you will need to stop the Internet Information Server Service. Apache and IIS can not both be running at the same time. Click Start > Control Panel (switch to Classic view if necessary) > Administrative Tools > Services.
The Services running on your system are in alphabetical order. Scroll until you locate the IIS Admin service. Right click the IIS Admin and select Properties. Change the Startup type to Manual and click Stop to stop the service. A prompt will appear asking if you want to also stop the SMTP (mail) service and the World Wide Web Publishing Service, click Yes. Click Ok. Locate the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol service and set the Startup type to Manual. Locate the World Wide Web Publishing Service and set the Startup type to Manual. If you want to start the IIS server at a later date you will need to return to the Services settings and restart these three services. You can also change their startup type back to Automatic, but I think it's more secure to start them when you need them rather than having them running whenever your machine is turned on.
Previewing Web Pages Using a Testing Server
Make sure that the testing server you are using is running. As I mentioned earlier you must save your PHP, ASP, Coldfusion web pages into a special folder in order to preview them in Internet Explorer.
IIS/ASP - C:\Inetpub\wwwroot
PHP/Coldfusion/Apache - C:\wamp\www
Installing PHP in IIS on Window platforms
Start>control panel>administrative tools>Internet Information Service
Expand the + buttons on the left side area if any and Right click the label saying default web site. – properties – Configuration - add - .php-
This was an issue in IE but was fixed by adding:
Any ideas on doing something similar to make it work in Firefox (this also affects Safari on the mac)
(b) the menus are set with a z-index of 100 using CSS, which brings them in front of the flash movie.
z-index controls what "order" its in from front to back... the greater the number, the nearer the front the object will be.
Unable to connect
Cyberoam cannot establish a connection to the server
1. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
2. Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
3. If everybody is unable to load any pages, check the corporate network connection.
4. The Domain Name Server might not reachable.
5. The Domain Name Server might not have a listing for the website's domain
6. If the corporate network is protected by any other firewall or proxy, make sure that Cyberoam is permitted to access the Web.
08. Proxy Server Refused Connection
Connection closed by remote server
09. Win98 OS supports maximum hard disk capacity is 120 gb.
10. To take a list of files in a main folder
In command prompt, dir/s >files.txt
11. change a cursor/pointer in a website
13. XML Parsing Error:
junk after document element
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
14. Content Encoding Error
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Apache/2.2.12 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.12 OpenSSL/0.9.8k mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.0 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.0
15. Server is sending bad response (chunked encoding with content length) Please contact the administrator.
16. Unable to load site properly
Your current browser settings indicate that cookies are disabled. Cookies are required to properly access our site. To enable cookies, please refer to your browser's documentation for instructions.
We notice that you are attempting to pay an Indian resident user. The payment you initiated has been blocked. PayPal only facilitates international payments and cannot be used for domestic payments within India. We suggest you find alternative methods to complete the payment. If you believe that the person you attempted to pay is not based in India, please contact PayPal customer support.